Recent Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog.

Basically, these will just be a collection of observations, wisecracks, and rants.

And I will be writing these not as a writing exercise, but rather just as a dump site of all my emotions, so do not expect profound ideas from my writings. But if you are going to follow this blog, thank you.

Essentially, a blog is a waste of time. You see, who would want to read another person's trash? I always believed that blogs (at least the personal blogs) are just a person's outlet of emotions, and a blog writer always hopes that he/she will have readers even if he/she knows for a fact that not many people will read his/her entries.

Still, the blog is there, its content open to the whole world wide web. It is just there, waiting for a reader who will be able to relate to anything, or something that the blog entry offers.

I might rant here, I might curse here, I might update or not update this depending on my mood, I might rave here...I might just do anything here. You see, blogs are people's ways of getting attention. So if you find something worthwhile here, good for you and me.

Anyways, read on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment