Recent Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

Gaybands

Hey Say Jump.


And all those unknown K-pop boybands.



Well, they're cute.
And they look so gay.

Now, I don't want anybody to be labelling me as a homophobic. Quite the opposite because I AM a gay. It's just that I can't understand Japan. Gay people and relationship are scoffed at in that country and yet they form boybands who do fanservice by hinting at some homoerotic relationship between the members? Give me a fucking break. For all I know, deep inside those girly boys' minds, they think that what they are doing is mere shit. They are doing it for the money, not for the music. And they also think that they feel stupid whenever they embrace, hold hands, or try to kiss their guy bandmate.

But what could they do if there are so many fag hags around clamoring for some gay love? Well, they might as well lick those cunts and kiss and hug and hold hands with their bandmates. Pure fanservice.

And what is dumber is the fact that these female audience knew inside their twisted mind that what they see is pure shit, but they still lap it up with so much shrieks and screams. Chrissakes, I would rather masturbate than shriek for a pseudo-gay love by girly boys.

It looks so fake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment