Recent Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

Gays in School

I do not like hypocritical homophobes.

I just want to share.

I remember one day while I was walking through a corridor, I heard one of my colleagues say to one bypassing boy:
"Gays are not allowed here..."
I snickered inwardly. How dare him tell that to a student, how dare him do a Pontius Pilate, how dare him act so righteous.

Look who's talking. He should hear himself.

And what the f*** is f****** wrong with being gay? It equates to him saying that there is something wrong with him.

Or is he envious of that student who is enjoying his blossoming gay life at such a young age?

Come on, man, have some d*** and unfurl now, it is an open secret that you are gay anyway. Why bother hide it? It is not like I'll spit at you for being true to yourself.

What I hate is your hypocrisy. Spare yourself the worries and unfurl your colorful skirt now, I'm sure you'll feel better, and you'll earn every sensible person's respect, if not love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment