Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Suckanescence

I am writing this while listening to Evanescence, and I have to say that I am fucking tired waiting for their third album.


They are supposed to release it last Fall, and then suddenly the release of the album is postoned. And I said, "That's it, I'm officially pissed off."
The last time they released an album was when I was a college freshman in 2006, fuck, I've already earned my degree and licence and the said album still doesn't have a follow-up. Evanescence is a great band. They still are, they proved to the world that America listens to metal and their songs never get old, but if four years going five and you still do not have an album, well, fans get tired waiting. We don't have our whole lives to wait. Yes, I know that Amy Lee is taking her time, but what the fuck, four years and still nothing? We need some new shit. If the band can't, they could very well disband now. Can't the band realize that the world already forgot about rock? They all became Lady Gaga and Bieber suckers.

Their prolonging of the release of their album just prolongs my enduring the crappy music that I hear from my students. I could really use some real music from Evanescence now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment