Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vacation? What Vacation? Is that food?

I have been logging in and out of Facebook lately, and I could say that the students are already damn bored of their vacation that they are so ready to go back to school.



This, for me, made me realize that the school year is about to start and I still haven't got the hang of my so-called "vacation." I mean, I'm still fed up going to school because of paper work and that so wrong advanced English classes. It didn't help at all. The students are refreshed, but I'm still stressed and fed up. Go figure. It also doesn't help that we will report to work starting the 16th. My problem is that those three weeks before classes should be spent writing and refining our lesson plans and not warming the chairs in our auditorium listening to some "expert" blabbering about what we should do inside our classrooms.

Come June and the students are refreshed, eager to learn, but I am still pissed off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment