Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

User-Friendly (Acidic Post)

I really hate user-friendly people.
I won't fucking to that fucking competition because our head didn't say so. Who are you to tell me that I must go? Are you a god? I keep on substituting for you. I will not join that fucking competition.
To hell I care with those people.
As if I will be given incentive if I become their nanny.
No way.
I will be nannying for these kids and you will be the only one who will receive money.
Fuck you and your work evading ways.
I won't join that.
I won't be asked to join.
Fuck you.
Die.
You always think that other people think of you as an obnoxious person and you terribly hate that, well, just look at your attitude. You are one rude, obnoxious, proud person. Somebody must bring you to your knees.
I hate you.
Die.
User-friendly.
You keep on passing your work to other people.
No wonder you do not have any friends at all.
Look at yourself.
Nobody wants to be around you.
You always wanted to be loved, but you keep on veering the people away from you with your obnoxious ways.
No one wants to be with you.
Die.
You will die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment