Recent Posts

Monday, July 25, 2011

On Troy McLawhorn's Return to Evanescence

I think it was early this year when I read that Troy McLawhorn, who was a former Evanescence guitarist, who ditched Ev for Seether, went back to the former. And this is the case if we are going to believe Shaun Morgan's, Seether's vocalist, tweets.


Here's your papa.
"Interesting news about our old guitarist. Can anyone guess? He went to another band."
"Little anti-Shaun club. Any more guesses?"
"Just wanted you guys to hear it from me first, I am hurt and offended. We will go on and we will make ya'll proud."


Fuck you, Shaun. Fuck. You. And your face.


I think Wind-Up denied the rumor. And then suddenly...


What. The. Fuck. Don't. Fuck. With. Me.
But this didn't really surprise me, because Ev and almost all bands wants to jerk off with their fans. But bitching aside, I have always thought that Troy is meant for Ev. However, my biggest concern is why did Troy ditch Seether?


I searched for some answers and of course I found this really phony reason: Shaun did a very personal invasion of trust against Troy.


So what exactly is this? I searched again.


I found this.


Oh. 
Whatyathink?


But still, whether or not Shaun did fuck Troy's wife, it is clear that Troy's switching back to Ev is a big fuck you to Shaun.


Kudos to Troy!
Welcome back to Ev!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just FYI I know the Mclawhorn's. Shaun did not "fuck" Amy. Who ever wrote that is insulting two people I really care about. He did leave over a personal matter. I've known his wife Amy since high school. She's funny kind and beautiful.She and Troy are happily married with a son I adore.

I will say this, Suan Morgan is a wanker.Maybe Troy had enough of his crap.Ever noticed how Shuan has trouble keeping band members? And then he always has a excuse. Woe is me, I was insulted and hurt. Well who gives a shit Shuan?! Cry us a river why don't ya?

Post a Comment