Recent Posts

Friday, July 22, 2011

Evanescence's Sneak Peek!

Evanescence released a sneek peak of their new singles off their new album. The album, titled Evanescence, will be released this October 11 and the first single, "What You Want", will be released this August.

Gettin' so excited!


I really cannot wait for this new album. I have been waiting for more than five years.

Here's what I think of the songs previewed during Amy Lee's interview in MTV.

Amy Lee and the news guys from MTV (Sorry, dude, Amy's more important). 


"What You Want" - It sounds so poppy and heavy at the same time. It's a sure hit.
"The Other Side" - My favorite so far. It kind of reminds me of "The Only One," because of the drums. But you have to admit that it also sounds like Korn in some parts. This I think is the heaviest among the tracks previewed.
"Lost Paradise" - This one's just heavenly refreshing. Amy Lee's voice always takes you into someone's soul. She just doesn't sing for the sake of the record. She sings her emotions, her real self. 

Basically, it's their heaviest album yet.

So excited for October!

Go Evanescence!



0 comments:

Post a Comment