Recent Posts

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Polite Observer's Not-So-Indefinite Hiatus


I cannot wait to be accepted in my next teaching post. This is the reset that I have been wanting for almost two years now.

Come that day, I will have to leave this blog. This blog has been a huge help for me, I was able to air out all the negative things that was happening to me inside the classroom that I cannot in the world post in social networks. I will have to start a new one. One, I was thinking, that will air all the positive things that will happen to me in my new school or new university. I am really hoping that all will turn out very well in my new school financially and professionally.

I am actually still thinking about returning to this blog if something bad happens. But I am hoping against hope that nothing bad will happen that I actually have to return writing and posting here.  I am all for a fresh new start, a clean slate and a lot of good memories.

Remain thoughtful, remain intelligent. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment